Monday, May 2, 2011

hw 5.2.11 and poem 5.3


Still air and silence
I’m left alone
To remember the memories
I long once known
                                                My new bride so petite and young
                                                One day you will mother our son
                                                I know you little yet must agree
                                                Fate by law has brought you to me
The man I loved
The man I knew
Poor but kind
With a brilliant mind
                                                Arrangements have been made
                                                Strangers at best, we’ve just only met
                                                The dues have been paid
                                                I worry, I worry, I fret
I’ve lost my love
I’ve found reality
This place I’m in
Seems like a tragedy
                                                Wealth and fame has its ups and downs
                                                Some days I smile, others I frown
                                                Long we will be wed
                                                What’s done is done, what’s said is said

No comments:

Post a Comment